In Web Development Company, meeting the exact result under your resources and timeline is a hard nut to crack. The client is unable to track clear things out or sometimes developers don’t get a clear idea of what the client wants to accomplish in the project.
Though you have explored in-depth- What are the project requirements comparing the efforts you are contributing but that really brings too late. This leaves you frustrated, time consumption, disgruntled Clients affecting the offshore relationships.
Here Agile Methodology works! Let’s understands:
An alternative to the Waterfall or Tradition sequential development (Complete Project Requirement), Agile provides a real-time project handling solution to a large team of professionals. Instead of delivering solutions at once
How it works:
You Make an Initial list of Work:
- Discuss Initial Phase: First Discuss with the client to cover the main features and functionalities in the initial phase to show results.
- Estimate Time: Then using the Agile methods, break down the work and size them up relatively. Estimate the time it takes to complete the initial features.
- Set your priorities: In the whole list of things, prioritize the whole stuff so that important features can be taken first, leaving the least priority items for later execution.
- Work on the plan: Start executing the prioritized work to add value to your work. According to the plan, start working from top to bottom. Deliver results on defined deadlines following the feedback.
- Updates as you go good: After going through this initial phase, you and your customer finally reach the conclusion that Are you good to go or not. If yes then:
- Ask for the next updated features to cover in the coming week’s deadline.
- Set the prices.
Nature of Agile:
Agile is a simple method in its least complex shape. It offers a lightweight structure for helping professionals working in a
The agile framework is flexible that offers you predictable results. This method works great when your need is to deliver results with complex requirements. Most of the development companies have adapted this powerful procedure of Scrum. For day to day working with customers around the world Agile is one the best methodology to introduce in your Company today!